By means of the present notice of the web www.disbroquer.com with holder TRANSPORTES ALONSO SALCEDO, with C.I.F A46426227, it informs you of its policy of cookies, fulfilling this way the foreseen in the article 22.2 of the Law 34/2002, of July 11 of Services of the Society of the Information and of Electronic Trade.
WHAT IS A COOKIE?
Cookies are files that are downloaded to the user’s terminal (computer/smartphone/tablet) when accessing certain web pages and which are stored in the user’s memory. Cookies make it possible, among other things, to store and recover information about the browsing habits of a user or his/her computer, to see which pages are visited, the time spent on connection, to analyse the functioning of a page, whether there are technical problems, etc. Depending on the information they contain and the way in which the terminal is used, they can be used to recognise the user.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES ARE THERE?
There are several types of cookies depending on different criteria:
Depending on the ownership:
- Own cookies. These are the cookies belonging to the owner of the website.
- Third-party cookies. These are cookies owned by a third party, other than the owner of the website, who will be the one to process the information collected.
Depending on its purpose:
- Technical cookies: are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and to use the different options or services that exist therein, including those that the editor uses to allow the management and operation of the web page and to enable its functions and services. For example, to control the traffic and communication of data, to identify the session, to access parts of restricted access, to remember the elements that make up an order, to carry out the purchase process of an order, manage payment. Also control fraud linked to the security of the service, make the request for registration or participation in an event, count visits for the purposes of invoicing the licences for the software with which the service operates (website, platform or application). Use security elements during navigation, store content for the broadcasting of videos or sound, enable dynamic content (for example, animation for the loading of a text or image) or share content through social networks.
- Also belonging to this category, due to their technical nature, are those cookies that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, as another design or “layout” element of the service offered to the user, the publisher has included in a web page. Application or platform based on criteria such as the content edited, without information being collected from users for different purposes, such as personalising that advertising content or other content. Technical cookies are exempt from the obligations established in article 22.2 of the LSSI when they allow the service requested by the user to be provided, as is the case with the cookies listed in the previous paragraphs. However, if these cookies are also used for non-exempt purposes (for example, for behavioural advertising), they will be subject to these obligations.
- Preference or personalisation cookies. These are cookies that allow information to be remembered so that the user can access the service with certain characteristics that can differentiate their experience from that of other users. For example the language, the number of results to be shown when the user carries out a search, the appearance or content of the service depending on the type of browser through which the user accesses the service or the region from which they access the service, etc.
- If it is the user himself/herself who chooses these characteristics (for example, if he/she selects the language of a website by clicking on the flag icon of the corresponding country). The cookies will be exempt from the obligations of article 22.2 of the LSSI as they are considered to be a service expressly requested by the user, and this provided that the cookies are exclusively for the purpose selected.
- Analysis or measurement cookies: these allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the users of the websites to which they are linked, including the quantification of the impacts of the advertisements. The information collected through this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
- With regard to the processing of data collected through analysis cookies, although they are not exempt from the duty to obtain informed consent for their use. It is unlikely that they represent a risk to user privacy provided that they are first-party cookies that they process aggregate data for strictly statistical purposes, that information is provided on their uses and that the possibility is included for users to express their refusal to use them. Behavioral advertising cookies: are those that store information on the behavior of users obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
Depending on the time they remain activated in the terminal equipment, we can distinguish:
- Session cookies: are those designed to collect and store data while the user is accessing a website. They are usually used to store information that is only relevant to the provision of the service requested by the user on one occasion (for example, a list of products purchased) and disappear at the end of the session.
- Persistent cookies: are those in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
WHAT IS A COOKIE FOR?
- Cookies are used to offer you personalised services and/or advertising, to analyse the operation of the system, to recognise you when you access it as a user, to locate incidents and problems that may arise and to solve them as quickly as possible, as well as to analyse and measure the use and activity of the website.
IS MY CONSENT REQUIRED TO IMPLANT A COOKIE?
- Consent is not required for the installation of technical cookies or those that are strictly necessary for the provision of an information society service expressly requested by the recipient.
- For the rest, the consent of the interested party is required, which can be requested in different ways. In relation to this website, it will be understood to be granted if you continue to use the website, without prejudice to the fact that you may revoke it at any time and deactivate the cookies.
WHAT COOKIES ARE CURRENTLY USED ON THIS WEBSITE AND WHO USES THESE COOKIES?
- SESSION OR PERSISTENT COOKIES: These are OWN cookies, session, identification, configuration and registration cookies, which are strictly necessary for the identification of the user and for the provision of the services requested by the user. The information obtained through these cookies is processed only by the owner of the website.
Our website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service developed by Google, which allows the measurement and analysis of the navigation on the websites. You can see cookies from this service in your browser.
Through the web analytics, information is obtained regarding the number of users accessing the website, the number of pages viewed, the frequency and repetition of visits, their duration, the browser used, the operator providing the service, the language, the terminal used and the city to which your IP address is assigned. Information that enables a better and more appropriate service from this portal.
To guarantee anonymity, Google will make your information anonymous by truncating the IP address before storing it, so that Google Analytics is not used to locate or collect personally identifiable information from visitors to the site. Google may only send the information collected by Google Analytics to third parties if legally obliged to do so. In accordance with the terms of the Google Analytics service, Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
NOTE: This list will be updated as soon as possible. However, exceptionally, during such an update it may happen that a cookie is not included momentarily. In any case, they will always be cookies for the same purposes as those registered in this list.
These tools do not obtain personal data from users or the postal address from which they connect. The information they obtain is related to, the number of pages visited, the language, the city to which the IP address from which users access is assigned, the number of users who visit us, the frequency and recurrence of visits, the time of visit, the browser they use, the operator or type of terminal from which the visit is made.
HOW DO I DISABLE COOKIES IN THE BROWSER?
Most browsers currently allow users to configure whether they wish to accept cookies and which ones. These settings are usually found in the ‘options’ or ‘preferences’ menu of your browser.
These are the instructions for setting up cookies on all major browsers:
Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings. For more information, you can consult Google’s support or the browser’s Help (https://support.google.com/chrome/?hl=es)
Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings. For more information, you can consult Mozilla support or the browser’s Help. (https://support.mozilla.org/es/home)
Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings. For more information, you can consult Microsoft support or the browser Help. (https://windows.microsoft.com/es-ES/windows/support)
Safari: Preferences -> Security. For more information, you can consult Apple’s support or the browser’s Help ( https://www.apple.com/es/support/safari/ )
IS THERE ANY TRANSFER OF DATA OBTAINED BY COOKIES?
In our case there is no transfer.
HOW LONG WILL THE INFORMATION OBTAINED BE KEPT?
Only that which is necessary for the purpose for which it has been obtained.
In the case of cookies from third parties, you can check the storage period at each of the suppliers.
Consent of children under 14 years of age.
Our portal is not intended for users under 14 years of age
Last updated: 25 November 2020